Monday 15 February 2010

today i started my future

i spent the afternoon mulling over what i got up to last year in 2009 and thinking about where i really really want to be a year from now - it was not entirely an afternoon of discovery for me, but more an afternoon of re-affirming the already blantantly obvious fact that things in my life really need to head in a fresh direction....

so, i thought i would start a blog about my progress across the wide open seas of change in my wee one woman dinghy!

if you are a salty old sea dogg, then this could be right up your street and all your wise words of wisdom will be most welcomed, and if you are a landlubber then perhaps this journey might inspire you to take a dip in the ocean, if only one wee toe!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! This is exciting Penny!

    Go girl!!!

    Gx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahhhhhhh! i only just saw your comments coz i'm new to this thingamalarky - whoop! x

    ReplyDelete