Tuesday 2 March 2010

the pain of it all! OUCH!

this week i have mostly been suffering from toothache caused by wisdom teeth and ensuing virus in gums - aaaaaargggghhhhh! the salty sea water is the only thing keeping me upright (along with the anti-biotics)...

what happened this week then? how much progress have i made on my epic journey i hear you cry!

well,
i managed to print and bind a flip book and send it to london in time for the daumkino deadline - hooray! more about that when i find out about it...
i also got my application in for arts trust of scotland, so more about that when i hear back...
i think that may be it for this week - my mind is slightly forgetful with all the crashing waves of pain lapping about my ears just now....ooooo, the pain of it all! OUCH!

1 comment:

  1. Eeeaaakkk! Hope you're pain-free soon, P! Sounds hugely unpleasant.

    Gx

    ReplyDelete