Thursday 17 June 2010

june june june june june...etc

my my my, half way through june already!!!

this month I have mostly been involved with the Versus project held at Market Gallery - I am on team Ironbbratz - hell yeah! we have created and installed 4 shows since the beginning of the month and we have our 5th show opening on Saturday 20th at 7pm - come and join in!

also, the comic strip project, the big antidote, that i did the opening story panels for (not the title at the top, but the bit that introduces Sylvie and the fox) is now actually up on a 30 metre long hoarding on Old Street, London!!!! if you can, please go and see it, take photos and send them to me (as I can't go to see it myself), i would most appreciate that, thanks.

right, must go and make art!!!
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment