Friday 4 February 2011

twentyeightdrawingslater - part 1

hey there - woooooo! new month, new project - yeah!
and this month...... as well as my 'iamconsumer' project..... i am taking part in 28 drawings later
i have done a drawing every day this month (it's only the 4th today), but i'm only scanning and uploading them today as today is "catch-up-penny" Friday....

Tuesday 1st Feb - a drawing of my 3 kitty-cats looking every-bit the mob of gangstas that they are!


Wednesday 2nd Feb - a drawing from 'iamconsumer' which shows a box of plasters (as i really ripped my heels of in my boots- i'm too used to trainers, my poor wee feet can't cope with real shoes!), a box of surf washing tablets, two A4 frames which were 2for1 at Boots and some flowers (anemones and roses) for my mum's birthday!!!


Thursday 3rd Feb - a drawing of my favourite christmas present - which as you can see is a robin shaped cup - it looks hilarious on top of my telly with my weirdly deformed googly-eyed cactus sticking out of it - it makes me smile!!!

Friday 4th Feb - a drawing from 'iamconsumer' which shows a packet of go-ahead! biscuits, a carton of tomato and basil soup (YUM! all gone now - consumed entirely!), a packet of pitta bread, a pint of semi-skimmed milk and a packet of coffee biscuits (which were only 50p! - bargain!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Aintcha TALENTED!!!
    Love the kitties - Cats & plants - you're two most favourite things! And fun to draw too.

    ReplyDelete